The 5 Top Ways Windex Outdoor Window Cleaner is Changing Homeowners’ Lives
Windex outdoor window cleaner is changing homeowners’ lives in a number of different ways. It can be used to remove tough stains from upholstery and carpets. It also effectively removes dirt from the crevices of air vents and creases of furniture. It even has a UV shield that protects surfaces from sun damage!
We all have our favorite Windex Window Cleaner. How about using this product in ways you never thought it could be used?
- Removes Coffee Stains from Carpeting – Did you know that sometimes it’s possible to remove coffee stains from carpets with just a little bit of Windex? Just apply some directly to the coffee stain, scrub it in gently, and then rinse away! Make sure to check for colorfastness by trying on an inconspicuous area before applying it to the entire carpet.
- Kills Fleas – If you are experiencing issues with fleas in your home, try using some window cleaner mixed with water (in a 10:1 ratio). Apply this to your carpets and allow it to sit for about 15 minutes. Then, vacuum up the mixture. This will remove not only the fleas but their eggs as well, so you should be flea-free in no time!
- It Gets Rid of Nicotine Stains – Nicotine stains are pretty difficult to get rid of, but Windex has your back. Just mix 1 part Windex with 3 parts water and scrub away at those nicotine stains. Make sure that you are wearing rubber gloves while doing this because it is a harsh chemical cleaning agent! After scrubbing for several minutes, rinse using clear water and wipe away with a clean cloth or paper towel!
- Dust Tackles Sticky Surfaces – Don’t let dust get you down! Just spray some Windex on the surface and wipe to remove any grime. Make sure that you are using a clean microfiber cloth for this, as it is essential that you only use the product on glass.
- Helps Get Rid of Bird Droppings – If your home has recently become victim to some birds, don’t fret! Just grab your trusty bottle of Windex and clean up those messes with ease. Spray directly onto the bird dropping and wiping away quickly before they have time to dry out! No need to rinse afterward either!
So there you have it! Try them out today and see if they don’t work wonders for you! Happy cleaning!