The benefits of using a window cleaner spray
Window cleaner is a household necessity, but with all of the different types and brands on the market, it can be hard to know which one to buy. Window cleaner is a liquid or spray that is used to clean the windows of a house.
It has a variety of benefits, including the following:
1. It cleans windows quickly and easily, without leaving streaks or residue behind.
2. It’s easy to use – just spray it on and wipe off with a cloth or paper towel.
3. It’s affordable and can be found at most grocery stores.
4. It’s safe to use on windows, screens, and other glass surfaces.
5. It leaves a fresh, citrusy scent behind.
6. It can be used to clean other surfaces in the home, such as mirrors, chrome fixtures, and countertops.
How to Use Window Cleaner
1. Spray cleaner directly onto one surface at a time, such as the outside of glass pane (for inside cleaning, spray onto a paper towel or cloth).
2. Wipe away with another cloth or paper towel.
3. To avoid streaks and residue build-up, use the same piece of material to wipe each pane of glass. If you reuse the same cloth for all your windows, be sure that it’s clean (and dry) before wiping each new surface.
4. Rinse or wipe the cloth thoroughly after every pane of glass to avoid cross-contamination between surfaces, and return it to a clean area before using it again on another window.