And Why Your Neighbors Already Do…
Note: An alarming 50% of window cleaners are NOT licensed and at least 75% of window cleaners do not have the appropriate insurance. We do!
Wash Our Windows Wisconsin is a registered corporation in the State of WI. We are a fully insured, bonded, and licensed window and exterior building cleaning company carrying both Worker’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance Policies.
Our company’s goal is to provide our clients with safe and the most efficient window washing service. We take great pride in our work. Our uniformed staff of skilled professionals is highly trained and incorporates the latest advances in technology, safety, education, and training. Whether it’s for your apartment or house, storefront, business office or a post construction building, Wash Our Windows Wisconsin will provide you with an outstanding level of professional services at the price that will fit any budget.
Here are 22 more good reasons to use us
The following are based on homeowner customer feedback
- Satisfaction is absolutely 100% guaranteed, always.
- We will arrive on time or you will receive a phone call if more than 15 minutes outside our projected arrival time. We know your time is valuable and will do our best to accommodate.
- Uniformed, safety trained technician present on every job.
- We clean windows all year round.
- We use environmentally-friendly products when requested.
- We always wear shoe covers in your home that have never seen the outdoors.
- References are always available upon request.
- Easy and flexible scheduling to best fit your schedule.
- Free on site or over the phone estimates.
- Have little ones? We work around nap time, doing that room first or last based on what is best for you.
- We move furniture if needed and move it back to the original position. No prep time involved for you.
- We are fully insured, bonded and yes, we do carry worker’s compensation insurance.
- Quality: Highly-trained technicians, quality guarantee.
- Convenient: Dedicated phone staff, no-hassle service plan.
- Professional: Fully insured, background checked employees.
- All calls and emails are returned within minutes, not hours, or days.
- We follow up with every customer via call or email to ensure ‘a job well done’.
- We stay in touch with you (respectfully) offering news, coupons, specials, or correspondence.
- You can see a picture of the technician coming to your home and our residential division office staff handling your account here on this website under The Team.
- We love pets!
- This is our profession, what we do, and it is reflected in the work we do for our clients.
- We are discreet and respect our client’s privacy and homes. We do not sell or provide any of your information to anyone, ever.
And if you are still deciding which company to use, be sure to ask our competition these questions.
Here are 4 critical ones to ask BEFORE you invite them into your home:
By asking these questions, you will know whether you are dealing with an honest and ethical company or not. If you don’t feel comfortable with the answers you receive, DO NOT hire that company. Find another company that can answer these questions to your satisfaction.
…And be sure to watch out for the following:
The bait and switch outfits that lure you in with cheap advertising. These are what we call Rip-Off Cleaners scamming unsuspecting homeowners for big dollars. They offer cheap cleaning services in their ads, but once they arrive in your home it is a completely different ball game. They explain that the quoted price was only meant for ‘some’ types of windows that you don’t have. Or the price only included basic cleaning, and you need the more expensive cleaning. And they may do an unauthorized add-on service and try to make you pay for it.
Call Us Today For A Free Quote
Have a business that needs cleaner windows? Call us about our low to mid-rise commercial, window cleaning services.
At Wash Our Windows Wisconsin, we’re happy to customize our services to fit any schedule or budget.
No window cleaning job is too big or too small, so please give us a call! You’ll be glad you did.